Mika on Madonna hook-up: 'She wasn't asking for my opinion'

Mika has said that the first time he heard Madonna's 'Gang Bang' was when the record was released. The singer-songwriter penned the original version 'Bang Bang' with Priscilla Rene but the track ended up on Madonna's latest album MDNA.
"Madonna heard the song because William Orbit presented it to her and I didn't know," Mika told wotyougot.
"As far as I was concerned it was just a song I was writing for myself. Madonna liked it and recorded her version and in the end she adapted it.



"I was never in the studio with Madonna. The song got changed countless times and in the end it was called 'Gang Bang' - probably because there were so many people who worked on it!"
He added: "It's kind of cool - It's my favorite thing off that last record. It's kind of grown up in a weird sort of way. It's got this bitterness about it, which is kind of cool to hear.


"I heard the finished product along with everyone else. She certainly wasn't asking for my opinion. I don't think she was interested!"

digitalspy

0 comments:

Sledeće Prethodno home